We are dedicated to making the highest quality of healthful, wholesome, all-natural and delicious soups prepared with fresh, locally-grown vegetables, herbs, and spices that are considered “superfoods.”
A SNAPSHOT OF SOUP UP DC
- We support local farmers. All of our vegetables, legumes, and herbs are purchased from local farmers and vendors.
- We use ingredients that are considered “superfoods.” They rate high on the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale.
- We use organic fruits and vegetables in our products.
- We prepare our soups fresh and from scratch so that you and your family can enjoy fresh, healthful eating.
- We are kind to the earth. Our containers are reusable and recyclable. We compost.
- We are local! We are a small, DC-based, woman-owned and operated company.
By the way, you’ll note our website’s address ends with “.us” instead of “.com” or “.net” or “.org“. Well, consider this, healthy eating should not be only limited to the company (“.com“) or the network (“.net“) or the organization (“.org“). Healthy eating is for the entire United States (“.us“) and beyond. Don’t forget to tell your friends to visit us at www.soupup.us today!
Soup Up dc
PO Box 15492
Washington, DC 20003
Phone: (202) 909-0030